Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mini Sewer Installation Fun

This was a quite a project! These three guys were so organized. They hardly seemed to talk to each other, all knew exactly what to do and they were hard working, efficient, and fun to watch. When I came dashing out with my camera, I'm sure they thought I was going to be a crabby old lady! I told them I just had to get a picture of their truck for my grandkids. (Actually, I think the picture was for me!) My dad used to drive an excavating truck but nothing like this monster truck! What a beauty and huge!
We set up lawn chairs and were amazed by the way different attachments were added to these machines for various aspects of the job, vacuuming, bulldozing dirt and gravel, a wire roller that cleaned soil from the sidewalks and grass, endless possibilities. They worked 13 hrs. with hardly a break. It was uplifting to know we have some who still believe in the work ethic!

No comments:

Post a Comment