Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, Mother's Day, cold and and rainy, a typical spring day for May in Wisconsin, 57 degrees will be the high if we are fortunate. That's OK, I need a break from gardening! I have been planting my planters and splitting perennials all week. I will hold off on the tomatoes and green peppers until May 20th.(Bob's advice)
This is the plant from Barry, Margaret, and CJ. What a beauty! I think I will leave it on the screen porch so it doesn't freeze. Thank you very much! I had a beautiful card from Penny and a phone call from Brian. Thanks for thinking of me, all are appreciated. Doug and Melissa are coming for dinner with their children, it will be fun. Tony is grilling, it is not a day to go out for breakfast or dinner, far too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment